Terms & Conditions Sweetdreams Loyalty Discount Card
1. These terms and conditions govern the Sweetdreams Loyalty Card Scheme. The terms may be amended at any time by Dream Rooms Ltd t/a Sweetdreams, and the current version will be displayed here. Membership of the Sweetdreams Loyalty Scheme is deemed acceptance of the Terms.
2. The Sweetdreams Loyalty Card entitles the registered owner to a 10% discount on full priced bedsteads, mattresses, divans, headboards, bedding, furniture and flooring with our sister company "Carpetdreams Ltd". The discount can not be applied to collection, disposal or fitting fees. It can not be combined with any other offer or promotion.
3. To be a member of the Sweetdreams Loyalty Card Scheme, you must be resident in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland and aged 18 years or over & have an email address.
4. The Sweetdreams Loyalty Card is not transferrable and can only be used by the member who is registered for the card. The Sweetdreams Loyalty Card remains the property of Dream Rooms Ltd and we may at any time terminate the scheme.
5. We may remove a member from the Sweetdreams Loyalty Card Scheme at any time where a member appears to have breached the Terms.
6. The Sweetdreams Loyalty Card is only for personal use by consumers, it can not be used for any business or commercial purpose.
7. By participating in Sweetdreams Loyalty Scheme, you agree that we can collect & use information about you, including your registration details, information about your transactions and other information that you supply. We may use your information to send you information, offers and promotions for products or services, but we will not release any details to any third party.
8. The promoter of the Sweetdreams Loyalty Card Scheme, is Dream Rooms Ltd t/a Sweetdreams Beds, Mitchell House, Brook Avenue, Warsash, Southampton SO31 9HP